This insurance is optional and will meet the demands and needs of a UK resident requiring insurance for jewellery or watches in the United Kingdom, Channel Islands and Isle of Man plus up to 30 consecutive days elsewhere in the world any one trip.
The insurance is administered by T H March & Co. Limited, Hare Park House, Yelverton Business Park, Yelverton, Devon, PL20 7LS, and they are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). This may be checked on the Financial Services Register on the FCA's website.
In the unlikely event that you may wish to make a complaint, this should be directed to T H March. The complaints procedure is detailed in your insurance documentation.
It is important you read the certificate as this details the terms, conditions and any restrictions in cover.
Our 3 Year Insurance Offers Cover for:
- Accidental Loss
- Accidental Damage
- Theft Cover
- Worldwide Cover - up to 30 consecutive days abroad
The Benefits To You:
- Easy to arrange cover
- You won’t have to pay the first part of any claim (no excess)
- All claims are dealt with through ourselves by repair or replacement
Points To Note:
- Available to UK residents only
- Items are not covered for wear and tear
- No cover for items left in unattended baggage or an unattended vehicle
- If a free gift is selected within the checkout; this is not covered by your policy
If you want to ensure your item is covered and believe that you may be covered under your home insurance, then we advise caution. Some home policies have limited watch and jewellery cover and may include limitations such as, no accidental damage cover, no cover outside of the home or cover for holidays abroad.
March Guard Jewellery 3 Year Insurance Policy
March Guard is a simple watch insurance that provides wide cover at competitive premiums. It has minimal exclusions and a simple claims procedure.