IWC Watch Pilots Automatic Spitfire IW326801.
Dressed on an olive green textile strap and embodying the purist design of the original Mark 11 navigation watch by IWC Schaffhausen, this Pilot’s watch is built from the same traditional manufacturing methods used back in 1948. The modified timepiece has received just a handful of minor alterations, remaining true to the original design in so many ways. Its 39mm stainless steel case and bezel surrounds a classic black pilot’s dial with white Arabic numerals and a set of luminous coated central hands.
With a 60 meter water resistance and a soft iron inner case for protecting the performance of the in house made Calibre 32110 from damage caused by magnetic fields, this IWC Pilot’s Watch Automatic Spitfire keeps timekeeping simple and straightforward. The independently manufactured movement is capable of providing a 72 hour power reserve and sits behind a specially engraved caseback depicting the image of a military plane. Anti reflective and scratch resistant properties built into the surface of a sapphire crystal glass lens make referencing the time on this retro 1940’s inspired Pilot’s Spitfire watch completely effortless.
- 39mm men’s IWC Schaffhausen Pilot’s Watch Automatic Spitfire
- Robust 60 meter water resistant stainless steel case
- Black dial with white Arabic numeral hour track
- Iconic onion shaped pilot’s crown at 3 o’clock
- Date window at 3 o’clock
- Luminous coated leaf shaped central hands
- Special engraved sealed caseback
- Powered by the Calibre 32110 with a 72 hour power reserve
- Olive green textile strap with steel buckle
- Guarantee of 8 years on all IWC Schaffhausen watches
- Official Stockist For
- IWC Schaffhausen Watches
- IWC Schaffhausen Watch Packaging
- 2 Years + 6 Years Through IWC Care Registration
- Supplier Model No.
- Case Material
- Case Width
- Dial Colour
- Water Resistant
Delivery & Returns
Free UK Shipping
We offer a Free UK next day delivery service on all orders over £50, in stock items will be dispatched same day when ordered before 4pm. All items are dispatched using a Royal Mail fully tracked and signed for delivery service.
Alternatively you may choose to upgrade the delivery of your items to a priority service by selecting Pre-9am Royal Mail express delivery in the checkout.
We offer shipping worldwide. International shipping costs will be automatically calculated in the checkout for deliveries outside of the UK. We provide a range of international shipping services which can generally be delivered within 3-5 days. Contact us today if you wish to find out more about our international shipping options available.