Our Interest Free Finance Options Explained
Friday - 17 August 2018
Having a taste for the finer things in life demands a larger bank balance than most. Saving for those investment pieces at a higher price point can take months even years when you have bills to pay. That’s why at Jura we like to make our edit of luxury timepieces manageable for those who appreciate fine engineering, skilful craftsmanship and exclusive design. Our interest free finance deals are the perfect way to break down the total sum into smaller chunks over a set time period. Let us explain further!
If you would like to speak to one of our watch specialists please get in touch by calling us on 01335 453 453 or email us at email@example.com. We will can explain in depth how to apply for finance and what deal will work best for you.
So, What Is Interest Free Finance?
Interest free finance allows for you to pay for your watch in monthly chunks after paying a one off deposit. No matter what option you decide to go with, you do not have to pay any interest on top of your monthly payments.
The Options Available
We have many options available to our customers starting from 6 months so that you can pick a deal to manage comfortably. For the more expensive watches we offer a 60-month deal ensuring that the payments are realistic. Find all the information under the finance tab at the bottom of each watch page at the right hand side.
Find the options below:
- 6 months: £225+
- 9 months: £225+
- 12 months: £225+
- 24 months £500+
- 36 months: £500+
- 48 months: £750+
- 60 months: £750+
How to Apply for Finance
It really is so easy! Simply select a watch priced over £225 from our edit of fantastic watches and pay a minimum deposit of 10% of the total cost.
- Firstly, add your chosen watch to your basket.
- Whilst at the checkout select the PaybyFinance option that you would like to go with.
- Simply follow the on-screen prompts where an instant decision will be made, there and then. Make sure that you fill in all the details correctly to avoid being declined. Completing the application form only takes a couple of minutes. It is very easy to do and is 100% secure.
- It is all done online, however if you do need help with a few of the questions please give us a call and a member of our customer service team will be more than happy to help you fill it in.
- Once your finance application has been approved an email will land in your inbox with instructions on how to download your finance agreement.
- Read very carefully and take care to ensure all details are correct.
- Either e-sign the agreement or print and sign the document twice and post to the address.
- On receipt of your finance agreement and a few additional checks, your watch will be dispatched.
- Our finance is supplied by Hitachi Personal Finance. Repayments will start one month after your purchase has been delivered.
Will I Qualify for Finance?
There are a few stipulations that decide whether you are eligible for finance, which are as follows:
- You must be over the age of 18 years old.
- You must have been a resident for the last 12 months.
- Work at least 16 hours a week or be retired with an income.
- You must own a personal bank account from which a Direct Debit can be taken.
Please note that if your application is declined, you are able to apply again in 6 months as your situation may have changed.
Why Choose Finance?
Selecting one of our finance deals is a great way to choose the watch that you really love rather than settling for a timepiece that you are only purchasing due to the lower price. It is the perfect way to spread the cost over a time frame that suits your income.