Garmin MARQ II Watch Aviator 010-02648-01. Sky’s the limit. Exceed yours. MARQ® Aviator (Gen 2) is a modern tool watch like no other. It’s built from grade-5 titanium to be harder and stronger, with a stunning new AMOLED touchscreen display that gives you up to 16 days of battery life in smartwatch mode and up to 42 hours in GPS mode. Whether you are a pilot or an aviation enthusiast, MARQ Aviator builds on your passion for all things flight. Flying features like the worldwide aeronautical database and direct-to-emergency navigation guide you while detailed NEXRAD weather radar and Garmin avionics integration ensure you’re always in the pilot’s seat.
• Premium-crafted tool watch features a classic compass design with a 46-mm, ultra-hard, grade-5 titanium and a new leather and FKM rubber hybrid strap that is sweat- and stain-resistant for any adventure
• Features a stunning AMOLED touchscreen display with domed sapphire lens and 360-degree compass markings on the bezel to help keep you on track
• Incredible battery performance to keep up with your adventures, with up to 16 days of battery life in smartwatch mode and up to 42 hours in GPS mode
• Built-in navigation features, including multi-band GPS to help you keep your bearings with built-in barometric altimeter, electronic 3-axis compass, TracBack® routing, ClimbPro and more
• Pulse Ox acclimation sensor provides awareness of your blood oxygen saturation levels when adjusting to higher altitudes
• Preloaded TopoActive maps with NextFork™ are more glanceable, helping you navigate trails and see beyond the next turn. Includes Around Me, elevation profiles, outdoor points of interest and more
• New jet lag adviser feature helps you minimize the effects of jet lag by giving you guidance on light exposure, sleep schedule and exercise based on your destination
• Easy-to-use buttons that work in almost any environment complement an ultra-responsive touchscreen to improve your daily smartwatch experience and map interaction
• Multi-band GNSS with SatIQ™ technology secures the best positioning accuracy in any environment while also optimizing the device’s battery life.
• Smartwatch functionality, including music storage, Garmin Pay™ contactless payments, wrist-based heart rate, daily activity tracking, sleep monitoring and smart notifications compatible with Apple® and Android™ devices
- Official Stockist For
- Garmin Watches
- Garmin Watch Packaging
- Garmin Official 2 Year Guarantee
- Supplier Model No.
- Case Material
- Case Width
- Dial Colour
- Water Resistant
Free UK Shipping
We offer a Free UK next day delivery service on all orders over £125, in stock items will be dispatched same day when ordered before 4pm. All items are dispatched using a DPD fully tracked and signed for delivery service.
Alternatively you may choose to upgrade the delivery of your items to a priority service by selecting Pre-9am Royal Mail express delivery in the checkout.
We offer shipping worldwide. International shipping costs will be automatically calculated in the checkout for deliveries outside of the UK. We provide a range of international shipping services which can generally be delivered within 3-5 days. Contact us today if you wish to find out more about our international shipping options available.
Enjoy up to 30 days money back guarantee on new purchases, more details.
Price Match Request
As the UK's leading luxury watch retailer, we are committed to providing our customers with the best possible prices across our branded products. Our Price Match Promise guarantees that if you find any of our jewellery or watches at a lower advertised price elsewhere, we will provide an instant price match for you.
To request a price match on an item listed on our website, simply fill out our instant price match form below.
Please Note; We only match authorised stockists and genuine products. The stockist should have the item in question ready to order and in stock. Jura Watches reserves the right to refuse any price match request without reason.
Take great care when obtaining quotes from unauthorised retailer, whilst many retailers may appear to be authorised stockists, this may not always be the case. Sourcing product through unauthorised stockists means that their products will be supplied without an official valid branded warranty and there is no way of determining the authenticity of the product.
For full terms and conditions click here.
Watch Sizing Guide
We understand the importance of sizing the length of your watch bracelet or strap to provide the perfect fit. Our simple to use watch sizing guide allows you to measure the size of your wrist from the comfort of your own home.
Let us take care of the sizing for you with our free and professional watch sizing service. Simply select your chosen bracelet size in the checkout, or alternatively speak with a member of our sales team who will be more than happy to arrange for your watch to be professionally sized before we deliver to your front door.
Alternatively, you can resize your bracelet yourself using our watch sizing tool, available to select in the checkout as a free gift with new watch purchases over £250. See more information about these two options below.
OPTION 1 - FREE WATCH SIZING WITH YOUR ORDER
If you would like your watch bracelet sizing simply click through to our downloadable watch sizing guide below. Print out the PDF file by clicking the image below, cut and wrap the measurment tool around your wrist for an accurate wrist measurement.
To complete your order online simply select the wrist size you require in the cart checkout page, alternatively you can contact a member of our customer service team who will be able to help place your order with you.
If you have already placed an order but would like to add sizing to your order, simply call or email us with your order number and requested strap/bracelet size to enable for us to correctly size your watch. Please note: If your order is available for next day delivery, please contact us before placing your order so we can ensure your bracelet is correctly sized before shipment.
If you have received your order but would like your watch sizing, plesae call into your nearest store where our watch specialists will be able to assist with any adjustments, alternatively you can arrange to have the watch sent back to us for a free bracelet or strap adjustment.
Watch Sizing Conditions
- If you require an extra large bracelet or you are in need of additional links these may be supplied at an additional cost.
- Watch sizing can only be generally carried out on watches with metal bracelets, steel, titanium, gold, etc.
- Any links removed whilst adjusting your watch will be placed inside your watch box.
Please note: Material straps including, leather, textile and rubber straps are generally adjustable using a folding buckle or clasp. If you require a special strap size please contact a member of our customer service team who will be able to help arrange this along with your order.
OPTION 2 - FREE WATCH SIZING TOOL
If you would prefer to resize your watch bracelet yourself, we are able to include a free watch sizing tool with all orders over £250. Our watch sizing tool is incredibly easy to use, allowing you to manually add or remove bracelet links to achieve the perfect bracelet size.
Simply add the free watch sizing tool to your order by selecting from the free gift dropdown menu on the cart checkout page. Alternatively contact our team of watch specialists who will be able to assist with your order over the phone and ensure a free gift is added to your order.
Please note: Watch sizing tool is not available as a free gift in conjunction with any other offers, discounts, promotional codes or on orders under the value of £250. We are unable to accept for refund or exchange items which have been manually resized or adjusted.