Insure My Watch
We know how important your favourite watch is to you, so we always recommend that you take out separate insurance to protect it against accidental loss, damage and theft. At Jura Watches, we have teamed up with T.H March insurers to provide you with straightforward and affordable watch insurance to give you that peace of mind.
Our watch insurance is super easy to use and comes with a fantastic range of benefits:
- We offer 1 year or 3 year insurance up to a maximum value of £3,500 and a maximum £10,000 total value of any one household. This protects you against accidental loss, damage and theft!
- There is no excess to pay and all claims are settled in full up to the sum insured
- We will repair or replace any damaged or lost items
- You always have a 14 day ‘cooling off’ period during which insurance can be cancelled in full
- You are covered anywhere in the UK and up to 30 consecutive days worldwide, so if you damage or lose your watch during a holiday you are covered!
- There is only one simple Claim form to fill out in the event of a loss occurring
- Your watch is covered as soon as you receive your insurance certificate. To get a free quotation, go into any of our boutiques or call us on 01335 453453 and a member of the Jura Watches team will be happy to assist you.The following table displays the sum to be insured with related premium for watch purchases:
PREMIUMS FOR 3 YEAR COVER:
PREMIUMS FOR 1 YEAR COVER:
- You must be a resident in the UK to take out this insurance.
- No cover for losses if items are left in an unattended vehicle.
- No cover for items in baggage unless carried by hand under the personal supervision of the insured.
- If your item is damaged, please return it in to any of our boutiques or return it to our head office along with proof of purchase and your insurance certificate. All claims must be made within 30 days of the incident, as failure to do so may invalidate your claim.
- If your watch is stolen or lost, you must notify the police immediately and obtain a report form which will include a loss reference number. Failure to report the loss or theft to the police will invalidate your claim. The same process should be followed for theft or loss occurring outside the UK.