If you are looking for a progressive career filled with opportunities, get in touch today. We are actively recruiting for highly skilled team members with a passion for sales who share our affection for fine jewellery and luxury watches.
Jewellery Trade Sales Office Co-ordinator
Full Time Position with Excellent Career Prospects
Due to the fast and continued expansion of our Trade Sales department, a vacancy for a Full-time Trade Sales Coordinator has now become available to be based at our Ashbourne Head office.
The successful applicant will be –
- Experienced within a sales focused environment
- Well organised and able to manage a demanding workload
- Highly computer literate and able to work with all Microsoft Office applications
- Very accurate and methodical in all working practices
- Capable of high levels of attention to detail
- An excellent communicator
- Experienced within a similar position in a fast-moving environment
- Friendly, polite, approachable and a team player
Key Responsibilities include –
- Processing of Customer Orders
- Communicating with customers via telephone and e-mail
- Turning enquiries into Sales opportunities
- Building and maintaining effective working relationships with customers
- Preparing customer orders for dispatch
- Quality control of outgoing jewellery product
- Invoicing Customer Orders
- Producing spreadsheets and reports as required
- Assisting in the implementation of a new company costing system
- Any other tasks and responsibilities as deemed appropriate to the role
E-Commerce Website and Online Sales Consultant
(Leading Online Luxury Watch Retailer)
www.jurawatches.co.uk The UK's largest online luxury watch website
Permanent - Full Time Career with Excellent Prospects
"We Don't Hire Individuals, We Hire Talent!"
To be based at our Ashbourne (Derbyshire) Head Office
Hours of Work - 8.30am- 5.30pm (Includes Weekend Work & Additional hours as necessary)
Due to the fast and continued expansion of our online business, a vacancy for a
Full-time Website and Online Sales Consultant has now become available at our Ashbourne (DE6) Head office.
Our Sales Consultants are dedicated team players with a passion for delivering excellent customer service to ensure that everyone has an exceptional experience when visiting our online stores. Working towards personal and team targets, you will play a key role in the overall success in the growth of our online stores; developing and continually updating your product knowledge whilst sharing your passion about our growing range of fantastic products.
The Successful Applicant will be -
- Highly sales focused with First-Class customer service skills.
- An excellent communicator.
- Have an excellent telephone manner.
- Computer literate, with a high level of word processing skills.
- Well organised and able to manage a demanding workload.
- Self motivated working with a small team, with excellent time management skills.
- Able to work within a fast paced website environment.
Key Responsibilities include -
- Sales processing and developing sales via email enquiries, telephone, and assisting customers processing sales through jurawatches.co.uk e-commerce website.
- Providing first-class customer service via telephone, e-mail and in person.
- Processing and managing customer orders, enhancing the overall customer online shopping experience.
- Ensuring all emails and enquiries are responded within a reasonable time frame.
- Converting customer enquiries into retail sales.
- Processing customer orders placed via company website.
- Manage and oversee any customer issues or complaints.
- Proactively answering and dealing with customer enquiries, providing information on products and services.
- Processing customer payments.
- Raising purchase orders
Job Type: Full-time